Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Status: Every Soul a Star

Every Soul a Star
Wendy Mass
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company, 2008
Source: Purchased

"I know he's just tense because in all the years we've been here, we've never had more than two hundred campers at once.  And now we'll have over a thousand.  Pretty big difference (14)."

I just started this book and I don't know much about it, but it's told from three different voices and will center on a major event: a total eclipse of the sun.  The above quote is from Ally who lives at a campground run by her parents and studies astronomy.  Bree is beautiful and has plans to be a model one day, even if her parents keep pushing her to be something else.  Jack isn't an athlete and his father is gone--that's all I really know about him right now.

The back of the book tells me that everyone's life will change because of this eclipse.  I wonder how much their stories will intertwine.

By the way, isn't the cover beautiful?  That's what made me buy the book in the first place.

Image Source: Goodreads

If you liked this review, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this review below!

No comments:

Post a Comment