Saturday, January 2, 2016

NetGalley Reading Challenge 2016

2016netgalleychallenge

The NetGalley Reading Challenge is hosted by Fictively.  It runs from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016.  The goal is to keep reading those NetGalley books and also reviewing them so that you keep your rating up.

I did not do so well at this last year and had to stop requesting around October due to being overloaded and not even getting to some books.  I still have 5 books on my que.

My goal for this year is to read and review 15 novels and 5 picture books. I'm separating the two because I don't think that picture books should really count towards my book total goal in any kind of book tally--even if it does take more time since I'm reviewing them.



Currently I have the following books on my que:


Up to This Pointe by Jennifer Longo 

Sleeping Giants by Sylvian Neuvel

Melvin Invents Music by Claire Montgomery, Monte Monte Montgomery



If you liked this review, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this review below!


No comments:

Post a Comment