Friday, February 26, 2016

2016 Reading Challenges Update

My overall reading challenge is going great!  So far I've read 12 books out of the 65 I'm trying to get to by the end of the year.  If I keep this up I'm sure to surpass that goal; however I'm sure that I'll hit a few patches where I just can't read as much for whatever reason.  So this gives me a good cushion!



2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Meghan has
read 0 books toward her goal of 65 books.






2016netgalleychallenge


I've set my goal as 15 novels (middle grade or higher) and 5 picture books. 

The NetGalley Reading Challenge is hosted by Fictively. It runs from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016. The goal is to keep reading those NetGalley books and also reviewing them so that you keep your rating up.

Here is my list of NetGalley Reads:



Novels on NetGalleyDate ReadPicture Books on NetGalleyDate Read
1. Alistair Grim's Odd AquaticumJan 9, 20161. Too Many Carrots by Kate HudsonFebruary 14, 2016
2. Up to This Pointe by Jennifer LongoJanuary 19, 20162. Little One2016
3. Warren the 13th and the All-Seeing EyeFebruary 17, 20163.

The ratio of Netgalley's to bought/borrowed books isn't so high.  Oh well.  I'm not too concerned about this.  I do need to make more of an effort to read some of those, though.

How are your challenges going?  Keeping up the momentum?  I hope so.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment