Saturday, April 9, 2016

Anxiously Awaiting...

I'm looking forward to reading a few books this spring.  I will be dropping all my other reading obligations in order to read them.

First, I will be re-reading The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh later this month.  I just ordered a hard backed copy of it because my original was on my nook and I no longer use it, plus I LOVED it so much that I have to have a hard copy.  And it's gorgeous.









I am re-reading it because on April 26th The Rose and the Dagger is supposed to arrive!!! How exciting is that?  I don't often order books before they're published (because I'm behind on the times and I don't hear about them until they've already been out for months) but I ordered this back in January.  I made myself wait until the new year.  I need to know what happens to Shahrzad immediately!  I've been waiting to find out and I must be ready and prepared when it gets to my house to read it immediately.






I'm also receiving another pre order on the same day!  I heard about The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi a month or so ago and decided to jump at and it pre order.  Like I said, I don't usually do that, but I loved the description and what everyone has been saying about it.  So as soon as I'm finished The Rose and the Dagger, then I'll move onto The Star-Touched Queen.  







What books are you waiting to arrive this spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment