Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday Musings: My Three Wishes

Monday Musings is a weekly post in which I talk about whatever I would like to talk about.  Often it's book related.  Sometimes it's not.

Not necessarily book related, but my wishes might be book related!  Also, these are all purely selfish and fantastical.  There are no noble wishes here.

1) I wish I had Hermione's time turner--for real.  I mean I know we all say we want more time to do things and that we would like to be in two places at once, but realize how difficult it would be and how it could completely mess up the space-time-continuum or whatever.  I, however, would like to have time each night after my daughter has gone to sleep to do the following: read a book (one entire book, or if it's super long, then half), plan the most awesome lessons, grade and give detailed feedback on all 120 students, work on my blog, write/work on writing, catch up on any and all TV shows that I would like to watch, play a crossword, sleep.  I want to do all of this every night.  No biggie.

2) The ability to eat it all.  And not gain massive amount of weight.  Enough said.

3)  My simplest wish: To always have warm, fresh out of the dryer towels when I'm finished showering.  I don't want towel warmers.  I want that fresh and fully feeling every time I step out of the shower.

What are your 3 indulgent wishes?


Next week's musing: ARCS

No comments:

Post a Comment