Friday, June 12, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday: June 12, 2015

Feature and Follow:
F&F is a weekly blog hop that consists of book bloggers. It is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. The rules of involvement are simple:

1.) Link up on the blog hop at Alison Can Read or Parajunkee, 2.) follow the hosts via their network of choice, 3.) follow the weekly featured blog(s) via their network of choice (listed as "featured" in the blog list below), and lastly, 4) check out the rest of the blogs on the hop! If you become a new follower of a blog, let them know and they will follow you back.

The F&F is a great way to network, meet other book bloggers, and gain new followers. Even more so, it's a great way to drive fun discussion on a weekly topic.

You can follow me via the icons to the upper right!


**Wasn't able to link up on Friday and this is the first chance I've had to get back on the computer!  Here it is.

Question of the WeekIf you can step into one characters shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why? Also if you want to be creative, what scene? - Suggested bySeeing Night Book Reviews


Hmmm...  This is a tough one.  It's tough because it's usually the character that I'm reading at that point in time.  In fact, if the writing is really good, I am in their shoes for an entire book!  That's what I love so much about reading.  I can become someone else, someone completely different from me, someone completely different from anyone else I've ever read.  
My favorite character is Anne Shirley and I would love to live in her shoes for a day.  I think I'd like to be in her shoes on her first day at school when she hits Gilbert Blythe over the head with her board.  But would I have changed the way things went?  Probably because I'm not outspoken like Anne and would have just ignored him.  Then the entire story is changed.  That's why I love books.  I CAN be someone else for a day or week, or however long!

So what about you?  Are there characters whose lives you would slip into for the day?  Would you do everything the exact same? 


Next Week's Question:

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning. - Suggested by Second Run Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment