Monday, November 30, 2015

2015 Book Challenge Update


Well here it is.  The end of November and I have 8 more books to go in order to meet my goal.  I'm thinking it will not happen, but I'll end up pretty darn close.



2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Meghan has
read 52 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide


I hope to have two more books finished by next weekend and if I can do that for the next few weeks, I will make it.  However I have a few books I promised myself I would finish reading before the new year and they aren't all the easiest.  Check out the post that I listed all my Must Read Before 2016 post.  There are five books on that last and I've only read one!

If I stick to those I'm hoping that I won't get too stuck.

How are your reading challenges going?  Will you make it?  Do you need to rethink your goal for next year?

If you liked this post, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this post below!



No comments:

Post a Comment