Thursday, January 5, 2017

TBR for 2017

Now I don't really go crazy anymore and set exactly what I'm going to read during a month or year because we all know it's not going to stick.  However, I do go through and make sure that I have some "must reads" and I try to read them.  Try.  Other things come up!

Here are some of my MUST READS for 2017.



Audiobooks That I Own



Middle Grade Books (some of which I own)



Books I've Been Meaning to Read



Books I Have Preordered and Can't Wait to Read!



I am very much waiting for both The Dark Days Pact and King's Cage.  Especially King's Cage.  I think I might be reading the first two over before it comes out.


What's on your TBR for this year?  Are there any MUST READS that you're looking forward to?  Anything I need to put on my list?

2 comments:

  1. A few of these are books I'm hoping I'll get around to this year, too. I know for a fact that I'll read King's Cage. I have that pre-ordered too :) I'm also hoping to read If I Was Your Girl and Passenger since I have both of those but haven't gotten around to reading them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get started on some reading! I've not read too much this week as I get back into the swing of things. I'm about to settle in with PAX by Sarah Pennypacker.

      Delete