Monday, April 6, 2015

Moving Words: Spring








The following quote is from Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.

It sums up how I feel every year about mid-March to mid-April.  I love the Spring and I long for it all winter long.


We don't think about dandelions being hopeful, but they are harbingers of spring.  I remember being a kid and picking dandelions out of front yard and making bouquets for my mom.  It means that it's warm enough for kids to be out and sitting in the front yard, rolling around in the grass.  

Spring is time to start over.  I've never been much on the idea of new year's resolutions.  New beginnings in the spring seems more natural, not as forced as decided to start something new when you're cooped up inside all day, just doing your best to get up in the morning because it's so cold. 

Look for more spring time quotes this month on Mondays.  What are your favorite spring quotes?


No comments:

Post a Comment