Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Seven Reason I'm Glad It Finally Feels Like Spring!!


I know it's been springtime for awhile, but now it's starting to feel that way!  In no particular order, here are my top seven reason I'm glad it finally feels like spring!

  1. Warm weather-- Walking out of school at 4:00pm and it’s bright out with a cool breeze and the warm glow of the sun-- I can’t think of anything better.
  2. Reading outside--I love sitting outside and reading.  I’ll sit on a blanket or a chair.  I don’t care, but get me out there!
  3. Picnics--Let’s eat outside!  I don’t care about the bugs, just let me eat outside!!
  4. My Daughter’s birthday--She was born in the spring and although she’s only two, I love celebrating her birth and how wonderful she is!!
  5. It’s Warm--I know I said this already, but I need to emphasize the importance of this!
  6. We have months before it starts getting cold again--MONTHS!!! I don’t even have to worry about.
  7. Sun--This goes with #1 and #5.  Although my skin does not like it and I have to slather myself body with 75SPF, I still love the feel of the sun on my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment