Sunday, March 29, 2015

Summer Reading List!

I know I'm a little bit early here, but I'm building my summer reading list!  I'm so excited.  I even ordered a few new books, three of which are pre-orders.

Here they are:
The Goldfinch

I keep hearing about this and seeing people read it, so I ordered it.  It comes out in paperback in a few weeks, so I decided to wait a bit to get it.


Conversion

Sounds a bit like The Fever, which I didn't like (see review) but I'm hoping that this author is better.  We'll see.  I'm also waiting for the paperback to come out for this book as well.

Go Set a Watchman (To Kill a Mockingbird, #2)

Who isn't excited to read this?  I did a little dance down the school hallway a few weeks ago talking about it with another teacher because I was so excited about it!  It comes out in July and I'm going to be ready for it!!

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban

I am actually ordering the young reader's version of this book.  I debated whether I should or not, but if I do, I'll be able to add it to my classroom library and share this with my students.  I might even be able to use it as a read aloud for my students, depending on its length and suitability.    This one should be here soon and I'm excited to start it after I finish reading my current novel.



No comments:

Post a Comment