Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Status: The Day the Moustache Took Over




Sunday Status is where I share a little of the book (or books) I am currently reading.  



The Day the Moustache Took Over
Alan Katz
Bloomsbury USA, 2015
Source: ARC from Netgalley

So I only started this the other night, but due to my very heavy cold, I fell asleep after reading 1 chapter and then last night I went to sleep right after I finished grading with a dose of NyQuil.  The first chapter promises for a humorous read, though.  Twins David and Nathan are a handful who have gone through a line of nannies and just lost the last one who ran out, leaving a note with her reasons for quitting:
1) David
2) Nathan

I'm sure this will give me a few giggles and possibly remind me of a few people I've met throughout my life. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Image Source: Goodreads

If you liked this review, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this review below!


No comments:

Post a Comment