Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Currently on Hiatus

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'm currently on a little hiatus from blogging. My personal life has taken over. I'm extremely behind at work and my almost three year old daughter requires quite a bit of attention as she has not yet learned to play by herself. I'm exhausted by life. 

I'm managing to continue reading at a decent pace, but I manage about 30 minutes on the computer a week and it's snuck into the time between putting my daughter down for the night/nap and when she gets up and leaves her room. Like I said, exhausting. 

I'm hoping to find time again soon so I can get back into the groove and start to feel like myself again. Until then, you can check back and see what I'm reading on goodreads or look back at some older posts. Thanks again for stopping in and I hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment