Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Reading Recap


How did your March go?  Mine?  It got a little crazy over here!  This month marked one year of blogging for me.  Although I did write a few posts about where I've been and what I'm planning on doing, I didn't really feel like I got to celebrate it.  I was sick for two weeks and also had a lot on my plate at work so blogging had to be put to the backburner for a bit.  I am still behind in my reviews, but have somehow managed to stay on top of my reading --somewhat.  I hope your March went better than mine!

Books Read

   






Reviews Posted

Not too many this month as I've been struggling to balance time between work, family, reading, and blogging.

Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman 


I also posted my Why I DNF'd Dead Upon A Time by Elizabeth Paulson.


Other Posts and Highlights
Unfortunately I did not get a chance to sit down and do much reading of blogs this month. I plan on making up for that in April!  Fingers crossed.
What's Coming Up in April
Although I'm never really sure what I'll be reading and when it'll be posted, here are some books on my TBR for the next month.



I bought this book for both my husband and I because it's the rare book that the two of us are both interested in reading.  So it's waiting for me on my kindle to read soon! 









My Netgalley read for this month.

I've been staring at this book every night when I go to bed because it's been sitting on my nightstand.  This month I will read it!
I'm re-reading this before the second one is delivered to me at the end of the month!!
Of course there will be plenty more books read this month, but you know me!  I don't tend to really follow any kind of schedule with choosing books.  When I try I just end up frustrated!  Here's hoping I find a really good book this month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment