Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May Reading Recap


How has your May been?

The end of school has come!  It's summer!  I've had no time to get together a formal summer reading list, so...yeah. There is none.  Just a big crate full of books I'm packing up from my classroom that I want to read over the summer.

This month I've taken part in the Unexpectedly Epic Morgan Matson Week hosted by Tiff at Mostly YA Lit.  Check her out.  She has a great website!



Books Read



  









Other Posts and Highlights

Favorite Links
Morgan Matson Week at Mostly Ya Lit
Tiff at Mostly YA Lit hosted a week of Morgan Matson.  Lots of posts about her work and some fans reactions and love for her books.

A Torch in the Night Giveaway!
Me, My Shelf And I has lots of great reviews and is now giving away an ARC copy of A Torch in the Night by Sabaa Tahir.  It's the sequel to An Ember in the Ashes, which I read and reviewed last year.  Click on the link above for Me, My Shelf and I's review and click here for my review!


Summer Reading Bingo Sheet
Check out this bingo sheet for a challenging summer reading.  Shaina from Shaina Reads has some suggestions for books she might read to cross each square off.  If you're looking for a summer reading challenge, this could be it!
What's Coming Up in June
Although I'm never really sure what I'll be reading and when it'll be posted, here are some books on my TBR for the next month.



This is still here.  I got sidetracked this month!











 This is from my classroom and I've been wanting to read it for awhile.

Another book from my classroom that I've been meaning to read for awhile, but it has been a hot commodity.  Now that it's summer, it's all mine!

I bought this book a few months ago, but never got to it.  So I'm attempting to read it this summer instead of buying new books.


I am definitely not good at following my reading plans.  I get sidetracked by something new or something that just becomes available, but I will have plenty of time to read this summer so I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done in June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment