Thursday, September 10, 2015

What's Up Next? September 2015 Version

So it's hard to stay on top of everything while school is in session.  Just saying.  But I am doing my best.  I've finished 5 books since school started, so I'd say that's pretty good...but I haven't had too much grading to do.

I've pretty much decided to divide my reading list into an "At Home" list and an "At School" list.  This way when I'm reading alongside my students, I can read my more YA, middle grade, student friendly titles and still have some adult, not so 6th grade friendly titles to read at home.  Also, if it's on my nook, it'll be read at home too.  But most of my At Home reads are also YA...so whatever. :)


AT HOME

Currently reading  
The Day the Moustache Took Over by Alan Katz

Coming Up
Conversion by Katherine Howe 


The Hired Girl by Laura Amy Schlitz (ARC through Netgalley)

Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo


AT SCHOOL
Currently Reading
Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Coming Up
Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley

Book Scavenger by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman


If you liked this post, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this review below!


No comments:

Post a Comment