Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Status: The Son of Neptune and The Water Knife



Sunday Status is a weekly (ish) post where I let you know what I'm reading and what I'm thinking about it as I go along.

This week was rough on reading time. You would think that with a five hour drive on Wednesday and Saturday, plus all this time off that I could have gotten at least two books read. However that doesn't take into account a two year old who didn't nap in the car on the way there and visiting a house with very nice furniture and other items that meant constant supervision and when it wasn't my turn, it was time to visit. Plus she slept with us at the hotel. No time to read. I felt lucky to get to shower alone this week. But I'm thankful for family who is generous with food and hospitality and finding places to take our two year old so she could run off all the sugar and carbs. It was a lovely time with family. 

So with little time to read I'm not much further in The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi. It is not an easy read, but I'm still interested. I will finish this week. 


I'm also reading The Son of Neptune Rick Riordan. I'm not too far into it, but in this Heroes of Olympus book, we're back with Percy who has lost all memories of his past but his name and an image of Annabeth. Looking forward to finding out what's going on. 




What are you reading now? 

If you liked this review, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this review below!



No comments:

Post a Comment