Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Birthday: Up to This Point

It's the book birthday of Up to this Pointe by Jennifer Longo.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through and wish I could have stayed up later last night to finish it, but alas--eleven is my bedtime on school nights.

So far I am loving it!  I really enjoy all the dance parts--but I'm a dancer.  Harper is breaking my heart and I have so much to say about that.  I desperately want all her dreams to come true, but am also just so sad about life.

Also, all of this time spent in Antartica is great!  I would never do it, but I love reading about her slow transformation and the history of the explorers who are intertwined with her life's story.

I'll be sure to post a better review soon.  In the meantime, check out the Goodreads blurb!

No comments:

Post a Comment