Thursday, December 17, 2015

I've got a secret... Most Embarrassing Book


Pssst!  I've Got A Secret is where I share some of my more embarrassing bookish moments.  It's a look at those bookish habits that you don't want anyone to know about.
Today's secret: A book I have read that I don't want to admit to--but will.


I think I would have to say that the book I am most embarrassed about reading is the Twilight series.  I know I'll probably get some giant "boos" from Twilight lovers, but let's be honest here: that was terrible writing.  Yet I could not stop reading.  I read the entire series.  I needed to know what was happening, even while I was asking myself why vampires sparkled (ridiculous!) and what was so attractive about Edward.  Controlling and whiny and annoying.  And we'll not even start on Bella.

Yet I read them.  All of them.  I even watched all the movies--which I enjoyed more than the books, but not much more.

So what book is on your most embarrassing read?

If you liked this review, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this review below!



No comments:

Post a Comment