Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Status: In Between


I literally just finished The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi.  It was a bit terrifying and took me a long time to read--a little too long--but a decent read.


I'm also still reading The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan.  It was a book total check last week at school, which means I don't get to read during Silent Reading Time at school, so I'm still not too far into that book.


The book I'm planning on starting this evening is Serafina and the Black Coat by Robert Beatty.   I've been hearing some great things and although it did not win in the Goodreads Choice Awards, it was in the finals.  So I'm looking forward to reading this one.


If you liked this review, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this review below!

No comments:

Post a Comment