Sunday, December 13, 2015

#Sunday Status: Serafina and the Black Cloak


Sunday Status is a weekly (ish) post where I let you know what I'm reading and what I'm thinking about it as I go along.


Serafina and the Black Cloak
Robert Beatty
Disney Hyperion, 2015
Source: purchased

I haven't read too much of this yet--I've been working on finishing of The Son of Neptune instead.  o far, I'm loving the main character.  Serafina is wild and strong and intelligent and endearing.  I've come to this conclusion after reading only one chapter.  She seems fabulous, though, and I'm excited to find out more about her.


Not yet started:

Never Let Me Go
Kazuo Ishiguro
Vintage Books, 2010
Source: purchased

I'll be starting Never Let Me Go sometime this week.  I'm looking forward to it. 





Image Source: Goodreads


If you liked this review, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this review below!




No comments:

Post a Comment