Saturday, May 2, 2015

Feature and Follow: Reading Slumps


Feature and Follow:

F&F is a weekly blog hop that consists of book bloggers. It is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. The rules of involvement are simple:

1.) Link up on the blog hop Linky gadget below this post, 2.) follow the hosts via their network of choice, 3.) follow the weekly featured blog(s) via their network of choice (listed as "featured" in the blog list below), and lastly, 4) check out the rest of the blogs on the hop! If you become a new follower of a blog, let them know and they will follow you back.


The F&F is a great way to network, meet other book bloggers, and gain new followers. Even more so, it's a great way to drive fun discussion on a weekly topic.


You can follow me via the options to the right!
This is my first Feature and Follow Link Up. I hope to join in some more soon.

This week's topic: How to cure a book hangover/blogging slump/reading slump?


Book Hangover:

I usually find something else that is non book related. Movies. Catch up on TV shows. But let's be honest, book hangovers are few and far between for me because I never feel like I have enough time to read anymore--ever.


Blogging Slump:

I've only just started blogging, so this hasn't really happened for me yet, but I believe that I will go into my list of ideas that I keep. I haven't really pulled from those too much yet. Then I'll start writing. I'll have to let you know when I get there!


Reading Slump:
I come across these all the time! It's usually when I'm stuck in a book that I really don't want to read for whatever reason and I'm trying to push my way through it. My solution? Abandon it. After a few days of refusing to read it, I can't waste more reading time on something that doesn't interest me. If I do, it'll be three weeks later and I'll be in the same place I was before. Nothing wrong with abandoning a book. I might even revisit it later...maybe.


Let me know if you're a new follower and I'll follow back!

2 comments:

  1. About hangovers it so true, I deal with it with coffee and keep reading.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes wish I drank coffee, or anything with caffeine. Make it easier to stay up and read. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete