Saturday, May 2, 2015

Goals: May

In order to grow, we must have goals to work towards.  Without those goals we just flounder.

May:

  • Post 3 times a week (non-reviews)  0/4
  • Post 5 Reviews  0/5

In June I'll be able to up reviews because it will be SUMMER!  So much more time to read and relax.  :)

I've already started my Summer Reading List, but I'm going to have to narrow it down because it's up to 65 now.  Kind of impossible.  There will have to be some rearranging and culling.  :(  

Summer Reading List, here I come!!

2 comments:

  1. Never say 65 books is impossible! It is only May and i have already read 38 books this year! In April alone I read 13. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have a 2 year old and the reading time you have is about 2 hours during nap time and then whatever time you can get after bedtime, it becomes a bit of a stretch. I love my daughter to bits, but since I've become a mother, I've had less reading time. It's just the way it is. I carve out time for reading now. 65 books...probably not going to happen. I might get through 30 if I try really hard.

    ReplyDelete