Sunday, May 31, 2015

May In Review

This month's reviews:

        
                 



May Goals:
  • Post 3 times a week (non-reviews)  4/4
  • Post 5 Reviews  5/5

I would say that I did pretty well on this front.  This past week I had at least one post a day, plus three book reviews.  Two book reviews were simply pushed back because it was the last week of school and I couldn't get to them until this week.

I also joined a weekly Feature and Follow that I'll be participating in on many Fridays.  I had to take a break last week due to many obligations and being completely run down.  But I'll be back for awhile.

I also wrote a series about Summer Reading Suggestions for Middle Schoolers.  It's a great list of books for kids to read.  There are a lot of different options for kids too.

I feel a little better this month since I decided not to stick with weekly ideas.  I'll still use these now and then, but I won't feel like I'm stuck because I have to stay within this theme that I chose.  

Check in tomorrow for June Goals!



No comments:

Post a Comment