Monday, June 29, 2015

I'm Still Here! What's Up Next


Yes, Summer has taken over my willpower--that and my two year old.  No excuses--I just need to prioritize my writing again.  This past week was also a little tough because I was back at school working on curriculum planning (yes, in June!) and that took up so much brain power and was not at all fun, that I got home and refused to do anything that was at all productive.  So here I am, with very little to show for my last two weeks of break.

I will tell you what's up on my reading list, though:

I'm currently reading an ARC by Nigel Quinlan called The Maloney's Magial Weatherbox.  The premise is that their father is the "Weatherman" and answers a call from the Weatherbox each season, until he doesn't.  So far so good.  I'll let you know how it goes.




Up Next is Every Soul has a Star by Wendy Mass. A campground, a rare eclipse, three different lives that come together and everything changes.



After that I will be reading Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland.  I am in awe of Misty Copeland and if I ever get a chance to see her perform--like I'm in the same city as she is and she's in a performance and tickets are a bajillion and one dollars (I'll pay a bajillion, but I can't afford more than that) I'm there.  She is gorgeous and strong and everything a dancer should be.  I'm excited for this one.






Then, I will finally read The Wrath & the Dawn!  I'm so excited to read
this story by Renee Adieh.  I keep reading the summary and hearing about how awesome it is and I cannot wait!  But I'm making myself wait for some reason.  Usually I make myself read something I'm only halfway interested in reading before I read something that I really really really want to read.  But the other books I plan on reading here I also want to read a lot too.  So why am I torturing myself?  I don't know.  But that's the plan.  It'll be even better this way, right?



I have tons more on my list, but that's as far ahead as I'm prepared to plan for now.  Who's up for some more reading!

If you liked this review, consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, and please "like" this review below!



No comments:

Post a Comment