Thursday, April 9, 2015

TBR Thursday




 I've added quite a few new books in the past few days to my TBR list.  Sometimes I'm a little overwhelmed by it all because I don't think I'll ever get through them all!  Actually, I know I won't.  I don't know if I'm okay with that or not... 
Here are the new additions! 




The Nightingale
The Nightingale sounds interesting.  Dual perspectives, WWII, sisters.  I'll give it a try.  I've been hearing a lot about it.
Spark (Spark, #1)










The main character in this novel has to act as some kind of shield to her friend, saving her from evil.















The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1)


It sounds like the Prince and the Pauper, but with a twist.























Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)

I'll be honest, the only reason I have this on my list is that I loved the cover.  A country at war, and a hidden power discovered that could change everything.







No comments:

Post a Comment