Friday, April 10, 2015

Week in Review and What's to Come

As this is my first week writing in this blog for real (not just haphazardly when I remember), I would say that I'm pretty proud of myself for posting each day this week. I'm still tweaking things so you might see some changes in the next few weeks as I start to get a feel for blogging on a more regular schedule.  I'm excited for things to come.

This week

Reviews:
                


Ideas:

Moving Words--Dandelion quote

Top Ten Reasons to Stay Up Late and Read

Character Spotlight--Anne Shirley

TBR list





Coming Up

Reviews next week:





















Next Up:
 I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer Smith
Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park

Goals

In order to grow, we must have goals to work towards.  Without those goals, we just flounder.


  • Post M-F throughout April. (1/4 weeks)
  • Post a total of 5 reviews in April (2/5)


How did you do this week?  What do you want to accomplish for next week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment